tuition: Core Classes
All students taking a course of the Certificate Program are required to confirm their acceptance with a $140 deposit (per course) that is applied towards their tuition balance.
Core Class $1,440
Full payment of fee is required 72 hours prior to the workshop date. At the time of payment, supplies list will be released.
· Students that pay for a workshop but the class cancels, will receive a refund or apply their payment for class credit towards another class.
· A credit will be issued for registrations canceled at least 72 hours prior to a class.
· For cancellations after 48 hours, no refunds.
· ASFD reserves the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum. A full refund will be issued for any class cancelled.
· Students will be made aware of class execution or cancellation 48 hours via email.
tuition PAYMENT OPTIONS
Core Classes PAYMENT OPTIONS
REQUIREMENTS & DETAILS
Deposit $140 applied towards tuition balance
Remaining tuition balance to be made in 4 equal payments
Requires Credit Card or Checking Account
Payment will automatically be debited on payment due date
College Prep Program PAYMENT OPTIONS
Contact Austin School of Fashion Design regarding payment options for College Prep Program.
SPECIALTY COURSES PAYMENT OPTIONS
REQUIREMENTS & DETAILS
Deposit $80 applied towards SPECIALTY COURSE balance with remaining tuition to be made in 2 equal payments
TUITION REFUND POLICY
WITHDRAWING FROM A CLASS/PROGRAM
To receive a tuition refund, the student must withdraw from the class/program.
To withdraw from a class/program, the student must:
(1) SPEAK with ASFD staff to notify of intent to withdraw
(2) complete ASFD Withdrawal Form provided by ASFD
(3) return completed ASFD Withdrawal Form to ASFD
Student's official date of withdrawal will be date Withdrawal Form is processed by ASFD. Withdrawal forms are processed during normal business hours.
NONATTENDANCE IN CLASS IS NOT CONSIDERED AN OFFICIAL WITHDRAWAL FROM ASFD.
THE STUDENT REMAINS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL TUITION LIABILITIES.
TUITION REFUND SCHEDULE
All refunds are based on official date of withdrawal. Please refer to withdrawal guidelines. The refund period ends by the second week of classes in accordance with the following schedule:
Prior to the first day of class 100% of tuition and fees**
Prior to the second week of class *75% of tuition and fees**
Thereafter No Refund
Please note that tuition and fees for the academic year may change according to class.