Student must submit a withdrawal in writing to ASFD. Withdrawal period ends after the 2nd week of class:
- Withdrawals prior to the first day of class = 100% of tuition paid
- Withdrawals prior to the second week of class; refund = 75% of tuition paid
- After the second week of class; No Refund
PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR CORE CLASSES:
Austin School of Fashion Design offers payment options for all students. For payment options, a credit card must be on file:
- Option 1: Full Tuition Payment: $1440 upon registration or first day of class.
- Option 2: Half Tuition Payment: ($720 deposit upon registration, $720 due on 4th week) $1440
- Option 3: Payment Plan 3($72 non-refundable deposit upon registration, $360 due first day of class, $360 due on weeks 3, 5, and 7) $1440
- There is a $20 fee for each late payment.
- A student hold is placed on your record until the debit is paid. To remove the hold and continue you your education, all payment must be rendered in full including additional late or service fees.
- Persistent unpaid payment plan accounts may be sent to an outside collection agency. If this occurs, you are responsible for any collection costs and attorney’s fees associated with the collection.
- A $25 service fee will be charged in the event of a return check. A temporary hold will also be placed on your account.
- A student will be automatically unenrolled in courses if tuition payments are not made in a timely manner.
WORKSHOPS, SPECIALTY COURSES, LECTURES
- Tuition must be paid in full 48 hours prior to the start of the first class.
- Classes must be cancelled 72 hours before the start of the class to receive a refund.
- Classes that are cancelled less than 72 hours before the first class will result in a forfeited tuition and no refund.
Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information regarding our class and payment policies.