Fashion Illustration I is a core class open to all levels of students from beginner to advance. In this 8-week class, students develop their own illustrating style by learning to sketch the fashion figure in detailed clothing and creative poses.
- using the fashion croquis
- drawing the hair, face and facial expressions
- effective garment articulation in different textures (lace, sequins, fur, etc.)
- capturing the body form, shape, fitting, and movement
- learning proper composition and shading techniques
- coloring with different mediums such as markers, color pencils, etc.